Tag Archives:fire code

Carbon Monoxide ( CO ) Alarms Now Mandatory in All Ontario Homes

Did you know carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning kills over 50 people every year in Canada? Carbon monoxide it a colourless, odourless and tasteless gas that results when fuels such as propane, gasoline, natural gas, heating oil or wood have insufficient air to burn completely. CO exposure can cause flu-like symptoms including: headaches, nausea, dizziness, confusion, drowsiness, and loss of consciousness.

more